I believe in preventative, conservative, and comprehensive dentistry that treats each patient’s individual and specific needs. I believe dentistry is an integral part of a person’s overall health. I educate and encourage all my patients on how to actively prevent oral disease, so that they may live healthier lives. Every patient deserves individualized, compassionate care with a dedicated professional who strives for excellence.
Running, swimming, hiking, camping, cooking, and exploring new restaurants with Drew and our Chocolate Labrador, Charlie
North Florida/South Georgia VA Medical Center
General Practice Residency, Class of 2016
Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
Doctor of Dental Medicine, Class of 2015
University of Florida
B.S. in Biology and Classical History, Summa Cum Laude, Class of 2011
- Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine Dean’s Award-Awarded to the student who achieved the highest academic average while in dental school and who is currently ranked highest in the graduating class.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Dental Fraternity Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Award of Academic Achievement-Awarded to the graduating senior who maintained the highest academic average throughout the four years of dental school.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Excellence Award-Awarded to a graduating senior dental student who showed high excellence in the clinical knowledge and skill in the field of implant dentistry.
- Florida Association of Periodontists Award for Outstanding Didactic Achievement-Awarded to a dental student in the state of Florida that demonstrates the highest didactic average in the field of Periodontology.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Fraternity
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Implant Dentistry
- Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- Advanced Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Sleep Medicine