Like natural teeth, your dentures will require care. Adhere to the following suggestions to get the most out of your new smile:
- Brush dentures inside and out with a round-ended nylon denture brush
- Use denture creams instead of abrasive toothpastes and rinse with cold water
- Inspect your dentures regularly for worn surfaces
- Inform your dentist of any medications you are taking
- Have loose dentures checked to avoid friction and pressure on the gum tissue
- Cover dentures with water or denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out when not in use
Have additional questions about caring for your dentures? Contact our office today.