If you’ve always wanted to straighten your smile but have no interest in the wires, brackets, and bands associated with traditional braces, then do we have the perfect solution for you!
SPECIAL OFFER - $500 OFF
Get a great deal on Invisalign® Braces!
For a limited time, Dental Concepts is offering patients a special offer on Invisalign® Braces, the leader in clear brace technology.
All of the Straightening, None of the Drawbacks
Orthodontics have never been so easy, speedy, or subtle! Invisalign uses a series of safe, clear plastic aligner trays to gently shift your teeth into position, giving you the smile of your dreams without the tell-tale metallics of traditional braces.
Enjoy the Perks of Invisalign
From the 3D imaging to the clinically proven SmartTrackⓇ and SmartForceⓇ material used to make the aligner trays, Invisalign is state-of-the-art. With Invisalign, you can expect the following benefits:
- Faster Treatment – Invisalign straightens teeth up to 50% faster than traditional braces.
- Proven Results – The technology and materials used with Invisalign treatment are proven to achieve more predictable tooth movement – up to 75% more than traditional braces.
- Freedom – Because you remove Invisalign clear aligner trays to eat or drink, you are free to enjoy your favorite foods and beverages.
- Easy Care – No need for floss threaders or orthodontic brushes with Invisalign. Simply remove the clear aligner trays and care for your teeth as you normally would; brush after each meal and floss daily.
- More Time – While you will replace your set of aligner trays every one to two weeks, you will only need to visit our office every four to six weeks to ensure that you are making progress. Less chair time with us means more time for you to live your life.
- Visible Results – With clear aligner trays that are frequently changed, you can see your smile progress right before your very eyes.
If you’re curious about how effectively Invisalign® can treat your case, take a look at this success story of a previous Invisalign® patient.
- Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
- Straightens your teeth.
- Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
- Lets you remove the device when you want.
- Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
- Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks.
As a patient, you are the most important part of our practice.
“I treat people that come in here as I would want to be treated. I treat them as I treat my own family members” ~Dr. Braverman
Call today to claim your special offer!
Is Invisalign® Right for You?
Invisalign® is a great choice for our patients who are searching for a more discreet orthodontic treatment option. Rather than using metal brackets and wires like traditional braces, the Invisalign system uses a series of custom-made, computer-generated plastic aligners to straighten your smile. Each set of aligners is designed to make small changes to the alignment of the teeth. As you switch sets of aligners about every two weeks, your teeth will be gradually, gently guided to their proper positions. You will also visit our office on a regular basis during treatment to make certain that your smile is progressing as planned.
In general, Invisalign can be used to treat the same orthodontic issues that are normally treated with braces. Our team may recommend Invisalign to correct:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped and spaced teeth
- Certain problems with the bite, such as an overbite, open bite, underbite, or crossbite
During your initial visit, we will determine whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign. This treatment is often a good choice for adult patients and others who are interested in a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment. In addition to being discreet, Invisalign aligners are also very comfortable because they are custom made from smooth, thin plastic. The aligners are removable as well, which allows you to easily remove them as needed in order to eat, brush, and floss. We welcome you to call or visit us today to learn more about Invisalign.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Invisalign® Work?The virtually invisible aligners, which are made of a thermoplastic material uniquely developed for the Invisalign® treatment plan, look similar to teeth-whitening trays. A series of Invisalign® aligners are custom-made for you, to move your teeth in the sequence determined by your doctor. Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks before moving onto the next set of aligners in your treatment plan.
How often do I need to wear my aligners?It is recommended that you wear your aligners for 20-22 hours per day and only remove them for eating or drinking, brushing and flossing.
Will wearing Invisalign® aligners affect my speech?Invisalign® aligners may temporarily affect the speech of some people, and you may have a slight lisp for a day or two. However, as you get used to having aligners in your mouth, any lisp caused by the aligners should disappear.
Does insurance cover Invisalign®?Because dental benefits differ from policy to policy, you should review your personal coverage plan and check with your insurance provider. In general, if a patient has orthodontic coverage, Invisalign® should be covered to the same extent as conventional braces.
Does Invisalign® really work?Yes. Over 1.5 million patients with a wide variety of dental challenges have been treated with Invisalign®. Invisalign® was developed with orthodontists and used in dental practices worldwide.